From:
Maryam Henein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:24:27 -0800
Hello BeeKeepers,

After seven months of hard work, my partner and I have finally finished putting together a trailer on the vanishing of the bees. Please come to www.vanishingbees.com<http://www.vanishingbees.com/> and watch it. It's under 'trailer.'
Please understand that this is aimed at investors who likely don't know about bees period. In the actual film we will go much more in depth and we aim at educating people about the importance of the honey bee in our world. We don't want to suggest that there is a beeapocalypse on the horizon. We've been paying out of pocket which is why I haven't had the chance to include the latest on IAPV. The buck stops here until I can raise some funds.

With that said, we have teamed up with a non-profit organization in order to accept tax deductible donations. If you feel like supporting, any amount is greatly appreciated. I know this is a very tough crowd so I hope you will appreciate what we've done. Our aim is to get the facts straight.

Bee a part of the solution - help get this film made today. Your gift is fully tax deductible as we've joined forces with Empowerment Works a non-profit organization . All donors receive a credit and a DVD of the finished film. Any amount is greatly appreciated.  You can easily pay online via PAYPAL. Checks should be made payable to:

Empowerment Works

1837 Grace Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90028

EIN: 31-1796801