From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 12:52:21 -0500
except for a possible correlation between the acres of soybeans with Varroa
mite loads and the Deformed Wing Virus.

This was cut from pters post on The NY lawsuit.  (I didn't want to hijack
that thread)

??  Never heard that before<  any further research done??

Thanks for that post.  It defiantly seems a lot better to me  from 1980 till
now,  but I don't have any real evidence, other than casual obsevations.
And since I don't live in exactly the same area as I grew up in that may
also be a factor.

I commented the other day on a post that showed the Royal British sites
claims that pollinators are in serious decline in Eruope and here in the US.
It seems that every study starts with that supposition,  and yet I have not
been able to find any studies to support that claim.   A few here and there
about pockets of insects,  mostly bumbles,  but no data to support a total
pollinator decline.  I see increase in honeybees,  our local wasp and flies
that act as pollinators are more abundant than ever before also.

Is there a basic report that shows this basic decline that is the basic for
all the claims??

Charles