Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:12:53 -0800
> For the Acarine 1959 reported in the states given and nosema from
> Austrailia simply go to archives in Wash D.C. for Beltsville quarterly
> reports for that year of survey of whole USA they were doing.....nothing
> hard and then read. Or ask Beltsville or one of labs with copies to pull
> up quarterly files to read from our private libraries paid for by tax
> dollars at the various labs. Then go back further if you want all the way
> to 1917 or earlier and smile............!!!

Actually, Dee, I asked you for the specific excerpt, not an evasion like
that.  Moreover, there were a lot more unanswered questions in the long post
you quoted in its entirety, but did not address.

I wasn't born yesterday.  You know perfectly well you are just sending me on
a wild goose chase.

If you had the requested data, you would have provided it, so I must assume
you don't.

allen
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/articles/styro_hives.htm
---
Try as hard as we may for perfection, the net result of our labors is an
amazing variety of imperfectness. We are surprised at our own versatility in
being able to fail in so many different ways.
Samuel McChord Crothers