From:
Mason Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 21:37:38 +0000
Hello Bee folks!

I was just nominated president of my county's Bee Guild last night.  The
past year's  meetings have been pitiful.  Boreing, unimaginitive and
stale.  I want to breed some new life into my bee club so I am turning
to the Bee-L for ideas.

I would like to know what interesting ideas, events, contests, games and
projects people have enjoyed over the years at their bee meetings that I
might use to help our club.  I feel the turn out will improve and people
will actually enjoy attenting meetings if I can spice things up a
little.

If this is not an appropirate thread for the list, please mail me
directly.  If you feel others may benefit from what you come up with,
post to all.

Thanks
--
Mason Harris, MA                             (\
SMCOE Educational Audiologist    -{ ||| 8-