From:
Gauthier Buddy J <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 07:49:47 -0500
Thanks to all of you helping me with my problem of locating a
queen.(especially Mr. Waskey and Mr. Bradley) She was located quite easily,
this time, and I was able to get rid of her. After two weeks, she did not
lay any eggs and they were still working on 5 to 7 queen cells. My new queen
is waiting on the wings to get busy and I'll introduce her tomorrow. Since
I'm a greenhorn rookie, you can imagine how difficult this was. I've seen my
queen dozens of times while my hive was small and 1 level deep. Now it is 3
levels high with thousands more bees and 10's of lbs. of honey/pollen; it
was overwhelming.
I'm looking forward to my first harvest of honey. From what I see and smell
when I get into the hive, I can't wait.
I really appreciate having all of you at my disposal. I'm still trying to
find someone locally so I won't go into panic mode every time something
"weird" takes place.

Thanks,
Buddy Gauthier

Computer Systems Analyst / Rookie Bee Hobbyist  (2 hives and growing
stronger)
Cameco Industries, Inc.
Thibodaux, LA  70301
Phone: (504)448-0339
Fax:     (504)435-4704
Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>