From:
John M Thorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 09:59:22 -0500
As usual people like ALEX are small minded,only brave when they can hide
on the net and only worthy of the delete key,just like my own bleep.
Wonder what folks like ALEX are like face to face? Probably just as
rude,only in most cases where they can't be touched in a real physical
way. Touche'  ALEX and others of your breed.                    Least
we forget,"Sticks and stones may break our bones (and bone heads) but
words will never hurt us.  Sorry if my words offend anyone and especially
to you ALEX,using you as a scapegoat. Lets try to bee nice.
                                                        Thank You.
Take Care and GBY,John in Homestead,also at<[log in to unmask]>