From:
Bob Voras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Voras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 13:12:44 -0400
Sirs:

I was just catching up on the hundreds of e-mails on beekeeping when Isaw
yours!  I am a volunteer at the Fort New Salem museum and we are out of good
beeswax for making candles which we distribute to the public after they make
them the old way by dipping in lard/water and then cooling in water.

Is there any way we could come by some of your beeswax?  What would you want
for it?  I have never ordered from overseas so what does shipping and
handling cost from over there for say 100-200 lbs?

We are a non-profit group trying to educate our youth (a NEVER-Ending,
SEEMINGLY-FAILING endeavor) into just how hard life was when our country was
being born and pioneer meant survival not going down to some amusement park
and trying the newest chilling/scary ride!

Please excuse if you have alrady disposed of your wax or are not interested
in getting less for your product becuase we are not for profit nor sell our
products.

Respectrully,

Bob Voras
North Central West Virginia Beekeepers Assn/Fort New Salem Museum