From:
Charles Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 01:04:21 -0400
Hello,
fellow beekeepers
I'am in the middle of removing a hive of bees from a friends old house i set
a new box hive next to the hole there useing to go back into the house in
pluged up the rest.
I made a funnel in reduced the end to 3/8 inchs to put over the hole so they
can't get back in the house the new box hive has 1 frame of honey and 1 frame
of brood to get
them to move to there new home maybe.

?1. Is how long to wait to give them a new queen the old one is going to be
left in the
wall after all the workers come out?
?2. If anybody else has tryed this before I would like to know how your job
turned out
in the end?

Thank you!
Charles