From:
LJConnor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:14:26 EST
To: List members
From: Larry Connor, EAS Journal Editor
Re: New Address

Donald Chirnside is the Treasurer of the Eastern Apicultural Society of North
America, Inc. (EAS). He has a new address:

Don Chirnside
99 Weavers Road
North Kingstown, RI 02852-7135

Don collects the dues for EAS membership and maintains the offical membership
list and mailing list.

The EAS Journal is published four times a year and mailed to over 1000 North
American beekeeper families. The last issue was the winter issue, 1998, which
was mailed about six weeks ago. I understand people are still getting their
issues in the mail, thanks to the USPS (United States Postal Snails).

Is there an EAS member/master beekeeper who would like to list on a website
all of the magazine contents? I will work with someone who will be able to
donate time and effort to do this for everyone's benefit. I do not have time
or money to do this myself.

Larry Connor, Editor
Wicwas Press
PO Box 817