From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 13:39:03 -0600
> I desperately need some major help with HTML code, for my website.  I
 can't get my page to respond to commands that I have integrated into
 my index.html file.

<etc.>

Although I used to write all my HTML by hand in a UNIX editor, and
then in a Windows editor like Notepad, today that is passee.

There are slick new programs that do it all for you -- frames,
tables, java, and the works!  All you need to do is point and click.
WYSIWYG!

I have lost interest in HTML and don't know what the hottest are,
but I do know I recently downloaded a free enhancement for MS Word
that turns word into a browser, and converts my word documents into
HTML transparently!  I got it at Microsoft's web pages.

I haven't done much at all with it and leave the tinkering to you.

If you want to get some of the trial, demo, freeware, or shareware
versions of some of the best HTML editors, try Stroud's at:

http://engine.caboose.com/cwsapps/html.html
Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>