From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 21:07:27 EDT
>Now, the question is this: Where did all those extra bees go that I
dumped in
>front of the hive?...I saw them all march in, so I know they were there
at
>one time.
>It's a mystery to me...

Ian:

Those that you saw all marching in, obviously didn't
care for the accomodations, and they all marched
out for elsewheres. :-) They found your Three Star
Rating misleading!

Al,

Offering 'Unique' Honey Bee Artwork On Caps,
------- T-Shirts, Tank Tops & Sweatshirts --------
-------------Honey Bees & Doktor Finkle-------------
------ http://www.xensei.com/users/alwine ------
awneedham@juno.com.............Scituate,MA,USA