From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:56:03 -0400
http://www.mediabistro.com/prnewser/brewers-obama-beer-recipe_b43295
Brewers to Obama: Where’s the Beer Certificate?

You’ve heard that The White House runs America’s greatest unsung craft
beer brewery, right? But did you know that it’s mobile? That’s right,
it fits on the campaign bus. Good times!

Well, some jealous ninnies just can’t deal with the President
concealing what should obviously be the intellectual property of the
American people—they’re demanding that the White House release the
recipe for this executive brew, and they’re doing it via online
petition! It’s democracy 2.0 at work!

Created in 2011, White House Honey Ale (sounds a little light to us)
was the first beer brewed at the request of our current President, who
purchased the kit with his own money after embarrassing himself by
drinking a Bud Light at the infamous beer summit for some unknown
reason that we choose to find offensive.

By the way, Obama isn’t the first significant American to brew at home:

George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson reportedly
enjoyed “the rewards of home-brewed beer” as well–John Adams
abstained, but he never really seemed to enjoy much of anything, did
he?

Will these brave brewers succeed in their valiantly patriotic quest to
get to the bottom of all unanswered questions about Obama’s brewing
background? Well, as of this moment they only need to collect 23,979
more digital signatures by September 17th to reach their goal of
25,000. Get on it, guys!

In researching this story, we also learned that the White House
created a darker “porter” version of their signature ale, and we might
just have to sample that one. As FDR reportedly said while signing the
law that nullified Prohibition, “I think this would be a good time for
a beer.”

--
NOTA:Si va a re-enviar este correo por favor borre la historia de
direcciones, que incluye mi direccíon electrónica. Al borrar las

Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.
Carrera 695
Gorbea - CHILE