From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2024 18:11:10 -0500
I have said before that the infighting in beekeeping is so fierce because the potential rewards are so tiny.

I have no details about this unexpected message, except to note that, in general, non-profits tend to pay less than commercial entities, and compensate for that failing by being far more humane to their staff.