From:
Brian Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:13:58 -0400
I am looking for info online that could be used to explain to  customers why cheap honey  around
$1.00 a pound in drums is likely from outside the USA.

Can anyone point me to any online references which explains the current honey wholesale market
and also gives some information concerning imports and prices OUS.

I did some looking around and did not come up with much.

Thanks for any help on this.....