From:
P-O Gustafsson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 17:49:55 +0100
Stan Sandler wrote:

> >How are parallel radials when it comes to comb size, speed of extraction,
> >or ease of use?  Maxant lists a number of models.  thanks,  jwg
>
> Hi Joel:
>
> Pardon my ignorance, but what is a parallel radial?  I can't visualize it,
> because the two words seem contradictory.  Could we get a short description.

Hi Stan and Joel,

I have pictures of parallel extractors on my homepage. It's a radial
with horizontal
shaft. I have been using it for two years now, and it really is fast and
efficient.
With chain feeding from uncapper, and auto loading into extractor this
system saves
a lot of handling of frames. 150 boxes a day, one man operating, and you
don't get
tired ;-)

One thing about radials; they have to be wide, mine is 1100 mm in
diameter, to work
with deep frames. I have earlier used a Maxant, and it only worked
efficiently with
shallow or medium frames.

|  Joel Govostes; I have been trying to mail you privately, but it
bounces back. |

--
Regards

P-O Gustafsson, Sweden