From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:39:18 -0300
Thanks Allen, your answer match what I tought. The question comes because of
a disscution with a buyer. I sold 42 drums. I measure humidity at the top
with my hand held refractometer and it was in the range of 16% to 18%. Yes I
havenīt calibrated it for a while. But the honey tasted and smelled ok.

Today I received the moiture report from the buyer and in 98% of the drums
the moisture on top is above 18%. Which is the maximum moisture limit? 18%,
19% or 20%?

But what surprised me most is that on 62% of the drums the moisture reported
by the buyer is higher at 80 cm depth than at the top. hummm. On 5% of the
drums it was the same, and only in 33% it was lower.

Only 50% of the honey is paid in advance. looks like I will have to fight a
bit.

--
Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.