From:
"Rudolf E. Bahr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 20:50:32 +0200
Hello,

Eva Crane, the former head of IBRA, has written a lot of beekeeping
dictionaries inclusive such languages as Hindi, Chinese, Arabic,
Japanese, Finnish, Hungarian, Russian. I'm sorry, I didn't see any
English-Czech dictionary, but perhaps you are speaking a bit of Russian?

Anyway, the e.mail address of IBRA is: [log in to unmask]
There they sell those dictionaries at a rather low price of 2.10 English
pounds.

Regards,
R.E.Bahr

NISI APES FINIS