Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:00:16 +0200
I frequently have read that a queen that starts to lay later than 15 days
after emerging is a bad queen, is that true?.
I have verified a lot of times that queens which started to lay 30 days
after emerging were so good or better than 15 day's queens. So, what is true
and false in this matter?.

Thanks in advance.
Jon