Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2018 12:48:52 -0500
I seem to get confused around this time of year on the ratio of additives
to supplemental sugar syrup feed.

Per gallon of syrup do I add 2oz or 3oz of Imidacloprid? I know in the
spring it is 4oz of glyphosate. It works great when the bees poop and
controls all the weeds around the hive.

The Imidacloprid is excellent in winter since we all know that the bees get
a mild buzz from low levels so with 2-3oz?  they can get falling down drunk
which takes their minds off having to be cooped up all winter. Plus they
are still upset with me for removing their HDTVs when I found they were
rooting for the Jets to beat the Pats. Enough is enough.

BTW, things look good on the legal front with their "meetoo" complaints of
"unnecessary touching". They got so bombed after the last feeding that they
forgot all about it. Imidacloprid is great.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine