From:
George Willy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 21:26:47 -0400
Excerpts from BEE-L wrote:

> From:          GImasterBK <[log in to unmask]>
> To:            [log in to unmask]
> George Imirie
George:
        I agree with everything you say.  I have 36 colonys and use the hole
method for better accessability for the forigers.  Because of skunk
problems I am thinking of removing the bottom entrance restrictor
completely and covering with hardware cloth for ventilation and
requiring all to leave above. Maybe a false 3/4" spacing from 2nd deep
to 3rd with a 3/8"slot cut out to resemble the bottom board would work.
I make all my own equipment and only use deeps. These skunks are smart.
Nail boards dont work and the have a heart trap i placed in front of one
troubled hive acts only as a ladder for the skunk to gain better reach.
I'm afraid its going to be a trap and a 22 for this fellow.
        George Willy