From:
Joseph Augusta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 07:45:46 -0400
Hello!  Hope this isn't contrary to list rules--but I'm looking for
beeswax.  I'm an artist--an encaustic painter--who uses beeswax as my
medium.  (Encaustic: dry pigment is mixed into the hot wax and applied
to the support w/bristle brushes and painting knives.)

Having no luck locating wax here on Cape Cod, thus this post.  So if you
have any to sell and you're within driving distance I can come get it,
or it can be shipped here--I know that it's a stretch to do that.
25, 50 lb. quantities or less.

Best wishes,
Joseph             [log in to unmask]