From:
The Janitors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:26:17 -0400
We've accumulated a few posts which either had too many
quotes or fell below the threshold for justifying approval.

(We try to minimize traffic and inbox clutter for readers by
rejecting Spam, one- liners and mee-too's etc. unless they
contain something worthy of relaying and add to discussion,
particularly if the content is much smaller than the quotes
and signature lines accompanying it.)

Members are reminded to consult the guidelines (see the
last line of each message) and to trim quotes and
attributions before sending as well as making sure that
quotes are identified as quotes with "> " before each
quoted line .

Of course, it goes without saying to
CHECK THE SUBJECT LINE
and change or correct it if you have changed the subject.

Here are the latest floor scrapings:
---

> I would suggest that every contributor indicate local and country from
> which their post originates

Excellent suggestion

from:
Lat -39.1