From:
Ted Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:03:32 -0400
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:28:42 -0400, Bill Truesdell <bhfarms@SUSCOM-
MAINE.NET> wrote:

>Since, if I ever could get my legs crossed I might never get them
uncrossed and would become a living monument
>in the field ($1 admission),

My comment is that I would pay the dollar.

Somewhere in the dim dark past I heard/read/dreamed that some culture
somewhere on this planet found beehive nests by catching a bee on a flower
and glueing a small feather to it's thorax. The bee could still fly but
not too fast because of the added weight. So the fellow who glued on the
feather ( that would be Bill) could jog along behind the bee, leaping over
fences and dashing up and down slopes while following the bee back to it's
nest.

Ted

Thinking: I would pay $10.00 to watch Bill do this. Make that $20.00.