From:
Kelley Rosenlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 08:04:17 -0400
>     Can plastic foundation (which mice have chewed the wax from) be
>reused if has a thin layer of beeswax poured or wiped onto it?

I have often wondered if a product made in the US by I believe Presto could
be used to wax plastic foundation. It is an electric handheld sprayer that
you put a stick of butter in. The butter is melted and then you can spray it
on your foods. Could this work with wax?

God Bless,
Kelley Rosenlund
Gainesville, Fla. U.S.A., 32 hives