From:
William Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 01:33:37 -0400
fellow Bee - Liners,  I am working in Moldova on a beekeeping development
project aimed partially at improving efficiency of small and medium
beekeepers.  Like much of Eastern Europe, most beekeepers make their own
frames and hives and use 4 horizontal wires on foundation with no top or
bottom bar support.

I am looking for some photos of someone building frames in 10 frame jigs
using staple or nail guns with piles of frame parts and piles of finished
frames.  I have made frames like this many times but never took photos.  I
am trying to impress upon them the potential to improve efficiency and
production of frames.

I also need photos of someone assembling hive bodies or supers with air
guns and I need photos of stacks of supers being painted with commercial
paint sprayers.

If you have any such photos send them to me at:  [log in to unmask]

many thanks!

Bill Lord
Louisburg NC
Chisinau Moldova (for now)