From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 20:28:22 -0800
Pete, we need to be clear as to whether we are speaking of:

1.mitochondrial DNA, which is passed from mother to mother, and which is
virtually all African, or
2.  somatic DNA, in which the Africans incorporated a substantial portion of
the European genome, or
3.  epigenetic inheritance, by which alleles common to both races are
expressed differently by the two races.

In all the papers that you cited, the consensus appears to be that the AFB
maintains African mitochondria, which have little to do with behavior.  It
also confirmed that the AFB has replaced a number of its alleles with
European.  I don't recall any of the papers even mentioning epigenetics.

Randy Oliver