Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:55:06 -0600
>  >For what it's worth: http://www.beevital.com/page/pagina-mycostop

This came in a personal email just now:

"... She ran the trial for two months. At the end of the two months the
level of chalkbrood was well down. Trouble was, it was well down in the
untreated colonies as well. In fact there was absolutely no difference
between the treated ones and the untreated. Some of the untreated ones
had zero chalk at the end (but then one or two did at the start too, and
it is actually a flaw that we did not treat any chalk free at the start
colonies) and none of the treated ones had no chalk. Conclusion is that
we will not invest in Mycostop. Any effect not worth the significant cost."