From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 08:35:43 -0800
At 09:26 PM 4/2/98 +0900, you wrote:

Several times or many times I have been introduced to honey sealed in a
straw. Don't get me wrong I think it is a good idea and wish all success
with this and any novel way to package honey. But in all these years I
never have figured how you are supposed to get the honey out of these
things. If any thing is "kid proof" this packaging has been OLd Drone proof
for me.

Please would someone let me in on the proper way to open these and get at
the honey without tools of some kind.

ttul, the OLd Drone