From:
Richard Cryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 13:36:37 +0000
" Without bees, the human race could
 prevail among an assortment of
 monocultures"

As far as I am concerned we already by and large survive on monocultures.  Have for a long time in fact.  Probably since the dawn of agriculture.  I also agree it is a pretty boring diet.  But, most are not the ultimate omnivore like me who will eat most anything that is not moving too fast.  Had raw trout for breakfast.  Loved it.  Had goat yesterday.  Loved it.  Ever had real turkey?  It is amazing how man took a decent  tasting bird and made it nearly inedible.  But pigeon is way better.

Dick