From:
"Peter L. Borst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:32:00 -0400
Dee Lusby wrote:

> explain why I keep going now over a decade later with SC and no treatments.

This, from the very article you quoted:

> Africanised European Bee. A cross between the European honeybee (A.
mellifera) and A. mellifera scutellata - a vigorous bee brought to the
Americas to enhance honey yield. Noted for its aggressive behaviour, with
effective grooming against Varroa. Africanised bees also inherited effective
grooming ability of A. mellifera scutellata10. Note: Arizona where Dee and
Ed Lusby keep bees is now Africanised and this may well contribute to the
Lusbys' success with 4.9mm cell size foundation. <

pb