From:
Bryn Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 03:12:12 -0400
Bee Analogies, Lessons:
 I am a school teacher and hobbyist beekeeper,trying to make
connections in the classroom to beekeeping. Does anyone out there have any
analogies to "Our Community" related to the beehive? I have a few, but
the brainstorming possibilities here are staggering. I think I
remember someone else asking a similar question during the past year,
but my key word search of the Bee L archives has been joyless.
ie. nurse bees = nurse humans, or worker bees = worker humans - that
sort of thing?
 Also, can anyone recommend Websites which have specific
teacher related lesson plan resource material about bees - for primary,
through to senior students?
Sincerely,
Bryn Jones