From:
Alan Fiala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 01:02:49 -0500
I'm passing on the following from a friend who is not on BEE-L:

If you are in the Bee-L net ask if anyone has information _first hand_
on the mature beetle passing through the 7/inch wire.  We know the
larvae go through very easily and most of the “professionals” just say
the beetles pass through.  Does anyone really know first hand?  I know
they vary in size, but I suspect the male is possibly the only one that
can pass.

Alan Fiala in Virginia