From:
Gerry Visel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 21:20:17 EST
Thomas,

   I don't know if mine have been out since November.  Tomorrow is
supposed to be over 50F here, so maybe they will get some flights in.
You probably don't need to worry unless you start seeing dark stains on
the glass or around the entrance.  This indicates Nosema or dysentery,
and indicates they need some Fumadil-B in their syrup.

   If they have been living the winter on good quality honey, and not
syrup or something with starch, etc., in it, they should do fine till
they can get out.

Gerry and the other Visels at
Winnebago, Illinois, USA