From:
Midnitebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:49:48 -0400
Holly-B Apiary
P.O.Box 26
Wells,Maine 04090-0026
http://www.cybertours.com/~midnitebee
-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 1998 8:30 AM
talking about.  It is not as easy to guess as you might think.  Herb
(midnitebee) always gives only his main page because he wants to trigger
the hit counter and I have got so pissed off with that I wouldn't go there
even if he promised free money.  FWIW.
nice try..I am waiting for ALL the money to roll in for the continous "hits"
on my web site.
Oh..I see now..it's my EGO!
Anyway, in the beginning of my web site,I had no clue on web designs..now
since I bought  my own web design tool....I am able to perform ,hopefully, a
better designed "Front Page".
There is also a "registered" button, where you can give your e-mail
address..this way, you will be updated on current events.
Pissed-off..to bad!
Herb(midnitebee)..enter my site..sit back ,have a cup of
java...read...learn...and the pages will not BITE!(sting).

Have you tried Netmeeting yet?

Allen