From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 00:26:24 -0700
Hi Bee Keepers & Friends,

Brian Ferguson has sent me some pictures he just took of some of his bee's
in the SAGE with some of the many wild flowers now blooming during the sage
flow thanks to the extra good rains that GOD provided us. They are special
in that few commercial beekeepers who has been around as long as Brian has
is all that anxious to share details of operating 12,000+ hives as all
beekeepers are potential competition for a ever dwindling pasture around
here and for sure if one rotten apple would steal your bees by the truck
load dozens would steal your locations and think nothing of it.

Brian has 5,000 hives in alfalfa pollination that will soon be moved to the
Sage and Wild Buckwheat, (not the Buckwheat from NY that tastes and smells
like the AFRO-worms worked it over, but it does cure cancer at least
according to paid for added value research purchased with honey producer
tax money).

His is the kind of Wild Buckwheat honey that when you eat it and close your
eyes you can taste old fashioned honey in the comb. And of course Wild
Buckwheat has a premium market the world around without any hype other then
its so good to eat spread on bread and dig in. It will cure a sweet tooth
and add something pleasant to an empty belly.

Who needs all this high price BS (bee science) about honey that should be
confined to the trash rack with the latest on OJ and flying saucers at your
local super market check out stand. If we can't sell our honey as Honey a
natural sweetener made by our bees then we all should give it up because no
amount of half truths and lies will make all these claims for its magic
properties come true. Honey makes life more pleasant as a sweetener but it
does not extend life or protect it from disease no matter how much money
the National Honey Board gives to any university to say it does. But I
guess lie's and half truths are in fashion today just look at our US
President who says nothing but has hired guns who say it for him that "oral
sex is not sex" and its OK for the President to take advantage of any woman
because he's the president and he can lie about it.

In any case all are welcome to view the pictures and you will find them at
the :

http://beenet.com/bnews.htm

ttul, the OLd Drone

(c)Permission is given to copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!