From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:07:40 -0500
> I wonder if Aaron left the system on and everything is getting
through.

Thanks for bringing this up Bill.  Posts lately HAVE strayed far from
BEE-L charter.  Believe it or not, I have been weeding out some
submissions.  It's a fine line between keeping a tight rein and
squelching the conversation altogether.  Too loose and people observe
(as you did) how far astray discussion has gone, too tight and people
cry censorship (as some have recently).  Crying censorship is almost an
assured way to have a post die in my inbox.

Regardless, please folks, try to keep on topic and not stray too far
into left field.

Aaron  Morris - appreciating pear wine recipes but wishing to stay on
topic.