From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 05:53:00 GMT
 UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8
Date:         Mon, 30 Jan 1995 10:47:13 PST
From: Jane Beckman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: False Alarms

the bees ever mellow, that day.  More like handling a swarm.  Well, it *wa
a "honey" hand lotion...  ;-)

 TMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM>

  Hi Jane!

   I lost my chart of idiotcons, but I think you are saying you covered
the exposed parts of your body with honey and the bees were repelled?
You must have read that article in the New Yorker about poring honey
all over the body and then rolling in the dough and keeping what sticks.
Heck any beekeepers knows how to do that and I don't see it being such
a big deal. New Yorker's readers must be getting real weird...

Please confirm this before I shave the hair off my arms, legs, and
chest as I would like to work bare chested in cut offs and if there is
anything that makes me want a bath more then once a week or so its my
hair matted down with honey and a weeks collection of dust, dirt, and
grime.

Don't be embarrassed, mention brand names so us old guys who will have
to dress up in drag before being seen in one of those fancy ladies
bow teaks will not have to ask more then which way is out.

                         ttul Andy-

PS If it something you make and sell yourself, send me a gallon jug
   and I will let you know if it works.