From:
Bob Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 19:01:17 -0600
----------
> From: John Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Feeding in tbh
> Date: Sunday, March 07, 1999 11:18 AM

John:
Thanks for the info on feeding in tbh and concerning the
Apistan placement.

I noticed you said your side angles were 15 degrees. Do you have
any problems with side comb attachment? I was going to do
60 degrees (as in a Kenya hive) with 20 inch long top bars.30 bars
1 3/8 in. wide.
I was going to put the entrance in the middle of one side.
This looked to be close to the dimensions of one hive I saw on the web,
this particular hive even had a glass window on one side that
could be covered when not inspecting. I might try that too!
Any comments would be appreciated, I've got to get the
sawdust flying soon, the package bees are coming April 1!
thanks,
Bob