From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:55:23 -0800
Randy:
Then at least four new parasites arrived (chalkbrood, tracheal mite,
varroa, Nosema ceranae) and turned the entire bee immune response upside
down.

Reply:
Oddly at same time this happened in each case, it corresponded with/following enlargement of foundations and phase in of same, which makes one wonder why the push to keep going bigger?  Especially over in various spots in Europe with Russia now with declared worker size upped to 5.6mm officially now I believe. Someone correct me if I am wrong on saying this.........What will it bring next also for transfer problems by way of parasites and microbes, etc?

Dee A. Lusby