From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:11:44 -0500
A piece of equipment which was routinely used in Australia, particularly in
the mobile extracting plants, but which seems to have fallen out of favour
with todays honey producers (who now are largely central extracting plant
based), is the Cappings Reducer.
http://www.prestigestainless.com.au/cap_reducer.htm

That brings up a question to me,  at what point is the  Honey unusable to do
HMF or other issues?/  I have bee working under the concept that if its
brought up to the point the wax melts,  its unusable for bees, and humans.
Nothing left but cooking honey??