From:
Michael Reddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 22:27:50 -0700
Definitely check out Dave and Janice's site.  When I saw it I just put a pointer to it on my site (http://www.hotcity.com/~mwr) and didn't bother to discuss pollen in detail.  They said everything I would have and more, and I couldn't have improved on it.  A very nice treatment of pollination and related topics.
Michael