From:
Rob Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:26:50 -0500
Bob, I did leave out the state name and the inspector's name, only because
it was a verbal report and it's important to keep the facts 100%
straight.  I saw the inspector again today, and emailed them last night
with detailed questions and answers.  I am the webmaster of the state
beekeepers association and within a week of the discovery, our website
should have the details about the incident.

I've not been successful in searching the archives using keywords.  What is
the procedure for doing this?