From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:09:47 -0700

>  The test shown on the slide uses 1mg/g or 1 part per 1,000, so it tests
> 1/3 of the recommended dose [of Nosevit].  (Why they did that is beyond me).

Allen, one thing about Nosevit is that it appears that getting the right
concentration of the dose is critical--lower concentrations do not work.  I
forwarded your post to the distributor of the product.  Here is his reply,
with his permission.

Hello Allen,

Randy Oliver forwarded me your post on Nozevit and you are correct in that
the test used only 30 percent of recommended rate. Many Canadian provincial
agencies as well as many Universities around the world have tested Nozevit
and have shown remarkable results consistent with our 15 years of studies.

When used as directed - with Very Simple instructions - 1ml Nozevit mixed in
10 oz. thin syrup drenched 4 times 4 days apart, all studies have shown
great reduction in Nosema C spores.

Why one would use less than 1/3 recommended rate and publish results seems
odd to me.

Nozevit costs about 25 cents per feeding so I hope product cost was not an
issue. As I remember it, we supplied Nozevit at no cost to them.

Nozevit Plus has additional plant polyphenols and long term results for the
bees is even better than original Nozevit.

I must be careful about making medicinal claims. I can refer to others'
studies but make no corporate claims. In the EU we can and do make claims
because of our EU registration granted after the governments completed all
the testing to prove our claims.

We are the first product to meet all the new EU requirements for an all
natural bee food supplement with medicinal properties.

Dr.Joseph A. Carson