From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:19:26 -0500
Brian Fredericksen wrote:

>My own opinion is the Fall of 2005 mite crash losses in the USA far
outweighs the tiny number of colonies claimed to be afflicted with CCD.

I think I would wait until we have some good reliable numbers before
declaring them to be tiny. Here in the Northeast USA the bees are shut in
and we won't know if we have a problem until April. Apparently some have it
and some don't, about all I would say for now.

pb

* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:                                       *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm                               *