From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 19:06:19 -0400
>>Having a beekeeper come out an do a proper removal (if possible) is the best solution in most cases.

Hi Bob,

Absolutely!  Perhaps the most value homeowners get out of bee removals by beekeepers is the knowledge.  Homeowners are left with a basic knowledge of the habits of bees and how to correct deficiencies in the structure to prevent future bee problems.  Exterminators rarely provide such information.

>>I do not do removals today and have not for many years but did years ago (when the tape was made)

Removals can be quite tiresome.  Don’t know how long I can keep up the pace.  For now I am picking removals close to the ground and easy type jobs.

>>As Joe will back me up on crowds show up to watch many times when a bee removal is going on.

For sure.  But I don’t cope too well with crowds while I am working,  the distractions from questions etc. sometimes interfere with my concentration on my work. You seem, and probably are more patient than I am dealing with crowds.

Best Wishes
Joe Waggle