From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 11:43:06 -0700

> If I am reading that incorrectly please advise.

From today's NASA website
CO2 in 1960 about 280 ppm
today nearly 407 ppm

From the graph
Protein content 18% to about 11%--close to a 30% reduction
Yes, all protein content measurements are calculated from the amount of
nitrogen present.

> lets got on with a plan,  no need to argue the effects at this minute
> level.

Agreed that we need to continue with the plan to wean ourselves from fossil
fuels ASAP.  Don't know why you would use the adjective "minute"--a 30%
reduction in protein in the sole (pollen) honey bee protein source is not
minute in any way.

Don't take my word for it--make up some test low-protein and high-protein
pollen patties and feed a group of test hives compared to control hives
during a pollen dearth.  I and many others have already performed this
experiment.   I'll bet money that you'll observe the same result.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA