Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 1994 14:45:28 WET

> I hate to bug the list with this, but I've been having a devil of
> a time obtaining the following article; (the library says they
> cannot obtain it from anywhere as the citation is wrong, but
> even if they could, they will not xerox the entire thing for
> some reason, the story goes on and on)....
>

> Does anyone know 1) if this citation is correct
> or, possibly, have a copy of this that they'd be willing to
> mail me?  (I would pay postage, xerox you an extra one, whatever
> you want.)
>

> Ito, M.  1985.  Supraspecific classification of bumblebees based on
> the characters of male genitalia.  Contrib. from the Institute of
> Low Temperature Science, series B. Issue 20:1-143.
> It comes from the Univ. of Hokkaido.
>
> It's supposed to be about Bombus subgenera.  (What that has to do with
> low temperature science is anyone's guess!)
>
> thanks,
> Liz Day
>
> University of Illinois at Chicago
>Hi Liz
Yes your citation is correct - we have a copy in the IBRA library.
Unfortunately its a big book so to get a photocopy you would have to go
thru' our official library request route: 143 pages at 50 pence per page
for non-members (half price to members). If you want more details mail
me directly.

                           Pam Munn
| E-mail     : [log in to unmask]     |      Mail: IBRA,                  |
| Phone      : +44 222 372409           |             18, North Road,       |
| Fax        : +44 222 665522           |              Cardiff,             |
|  Please state if the message is for   |                CF1 3DY            |
|  someone else within IBRA             |            United Kingdom         |