From:
Lawrence Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 20:10:38 -0600
Yes I am new to beekeeping. I asked about shuffling frames and my lost
Queen problem and got great advice that made since. I put brood in lost
Queen hive and will check it in a week for cells. Thanks!!
Two things..
1.) The upper side of my forearm swelled down my arm about 10 inches
from one sting and
my arm was hot. Is this normal ?

2.) I have two suppers on top of  a strong double brood.I had one supper
that they
were filling nicely so I took it off and put on an empty supper and then
put the filled but not
capped one back, but on top.This was 3 to 4 weeks ago The top one is now
filled and
capped. The lower one is about half way there. Should I harvest the top
one now and
replace it, or wait until the end of the season. This will be my first
year  getting honey.
Thanks, Lawrence Cooke ( Colorado )