From:
James Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:15:46 -0800
Howdy folks,

I was just wondering if anyone has a recipe for making pollen patties.  I
have some pollen left over from last year and thought I'd make up some
patties with crisco,powdered sugar and pollen.  The only recipe I've seen
so far is for protein supplement patties and calls for a 50lb bag of
brewer's yeast.  Having only 3 hives,  I don't think I need quite that
many patties.  Also, are there any thoughts on adding other protein
supplements besides the pollen (ie. soy flour...) or would that be
overkill.

Thanks for any ideas.

James R. Jacobs     (\
Circulation Dept.  {|||8-