From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:18:54 -0500
Thanks to my friend Peter for posting those studies!

As I said on BEE-L in prior posts I was politely asked to back off my attack
on the sellers of the neonics *because the money provided by congress was
almost all spent looking at other issues*.

I was told this spring I can go ahead and ask the question I would have
asked.

My question has caused *deep concern* in commercial beekeeping circles.

All beekeepers should consider my question.

Hopefully those which are still on the fence will consider my question.

Also I know the answer.

The question I would have asked the chemical companies selling the neonics:

What will you do to keep the neonics killing those target insects once those
insects become resistant?

How safe for bees will be the neonics when dosage is upped to keep the
chemical companies *gold mine* selling off the shelf.

Some researchers believe dosage has already increased in some products.

After years of denial by the tobacco industry  congress( through *whistle
blowers* )found out about the cigarette companies adding nicotine to make
sure levels were at addictive levels.

All neonic discussion is about levels used today.

The increase of amount of neonics used in containers will increase *I have
been informed* when resistance is widespread .

bob